BAE Batteries USA provides a complete nationwide Engineer, Furnish and Install (EF&I) capability through a network of aligned installation partners throughout North America. Services include:
- Installation/de-installation of batteries, dc power systems, ups systems, cell-site and telemetry equipment.
- Battery replacement, removal and/or disposal w/ EPA “death certificate” follow through.
- Preventative Battery Maintenance Programs to IEEE Flooded and VRLA standards.
- Capacity, service and modified performance testing to IEEE 450 and IEEE 1188 criteria.
- “Hot-cut” transitions with Qualified Level 4/Index 5 installers.
- Engineering and Installation of Spill Containment Systems.
- Floor Plan Layout, wiring diagrams and schematics for dc power installations.
- Site Surveys and building walk-throughs for dc power additions, moves or changes.
Headquartered in Somerset WI, BAE BATTERIES USA service arm has 20+ years of experience in the sale, service and maintenance of dc power equipment for users of critical dc power backup systems. For quotes and or contract discussions, contact:
BAE BATTERIES USA-Inc.
484 County Road V V
Somerset WI 54025
715-247-2262 [HQ Office]
National Director of Business Development
972-540-2972 [Development/Sales Office]
Please call one of the phone numbers above or use our web form to contact us in the United States.